- Minimum 50% of total amount to be deposited within 3 days from the date of booking.
- The balance amount to be deposited minimum 15 days in advance before check- in date.
- For current booking (within 15 days) full amount to be deposited.
- Payment can be remitted through –
- Fund transfer to our given account.
- Cash/Cheque deposit.
- After payment, mail us a scan copy of the deposit slip/fund transfer cyber receipt immediately.
- Below 5 years complimentary (one child per couple).
- CNB (child no bed)-5years to 10years will be charged as per Hotel Tariff.
- CWB (child with bed)-5years to 10years will be charged as per Hotel Tariff.
- EPSR (Extra person sharing room)-Above 10 years will be treated as an Adult and will be charged as per Hotel Tariff.
Note: – Age proof of child is required at the time of check-in.Also, EPSR will be provided with an extra mattress.
Check-in Check-out Policy:
- Check-in 01:00 PM/ Check –out 11:00 AM
- A valid photo Identity proof is mandatory at the time of Check-in. (Pan Card is not accepted).
- The infrastructure of Sikkim is not very developed and one should not compare with cities.
- In a hilly area scarcity of water & electricity is a big problem. Everybody buys water for their day-to-day living & have learnt to live even without electricity in case of Load Shedding. Guests are requested to cope with any such problem faced during the tour. To overcome this problem certain hotels have fixed time of supplying hot & cold water.
- Room Heater available with an extra cost to be bourne by the guest directly.
- All disputes subject to Gangtok, Sikkim Jurisdiction only.
Sikkim is a organic state, so plastic water bottles are band in North Sikkim. If you wish, you can carry five liter jar as per your convenience.